Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · September 26, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Santa Clarita) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Active and Unrestricted California License | Active California DEA.
- Clinicians relocating from outside the area will be offered a relocation allowance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Love Your Team.
- Outpatient only, 18-20 patients per day.
- Life-Changing Work.
- Potential for Student Loan Repayment for new grads.
- Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level medical directors will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role.
- Base Salary with sign-on bonus.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- Become Your Best.
- Other quality bonuses are based on patient care and patient satisfaction scores.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- Standard Clinic Operating Hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Our providers see a cradle-to-grave patient population ( 0-99+).
- Optum California (formerly HealthCare Partners) is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Look NO Further.
- And we are looking for amazing people like you.
- Optum is looking for a Full-Time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Valencia/Santa Clarita, CA.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Three exam rooms, one dedicated MA and LVN.
- Balance: We work Monday through Friday, but allow flexibility in our schedules to accommodate the needs of our candidates and the needs of you and your family.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners