Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Redlands) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our providers see a cradle-to-grave patient population ( 0-99+).
- Other quality bonuses based on patient care and patient satisfaction scores.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Did you know Beaver Medical Group and Namm are now a part of Optum?
- Life-Changing Work.
- Love Your Team.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Look NO Further.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
- Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
- Base Salary with wRVU productivity bonuses.
- Beaver Medical Group is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Three exam rooms, one dedicated MA and LVN.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Optum is looking for a Full-Time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Redlands, CA.
- Balance: We work Monday through Friday, but allow flexibility in our schedules to accommodate the needs of our candidates and the needs of you and your family.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Dedicated support: A team of experienced and senior-level medical directors will provide you with collaborative support while you are trained and developed into this role.
- Outpatient only, 18-20 patients per day.
- Potential for Student Loan Repayment for new grads.
- And we are looking for amazing people like you.
- Become Your Best.
- Do what you love with people you love.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with tuition reimbursement, learning and development courses, leadership pathways, and internal growth opportunities.
- Standard Clinic Operating Hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Namm and Beaver Medical Group are recruiting for a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician at our Redlands Clinic in the San Bernardino area.
- Active and Unrestricted California License | Active California DEA.
- Clinicians relocating from outside the area will be offered a relocation allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners