Family Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- The average number of patients seen per day is around 18-20.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- The candidate will provide outpatient care at our Downtown Los Angeles outpatient clinic including but not limited to office consults, annual visits, follow-up appointments, and in-office procedures.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Appointment Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Two Medical Assistants to support the Physician with rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow-up appointments.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Careers with Optum.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Must be comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients.
- General in-office procedures.
- Here's the idea.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- We are passionate about patients.
- For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Huntington Park, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- 40 / 20 minutes for consults and follow up appointments.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their Covid-19 vaccination status.
- No nights, weekends, or.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners