Family Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Here's the idea.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their Covid-19 vaccination status.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Appointment Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Huntington Park, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- General in-office procedures.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- The average number of patients seen per day is around 18-20.
- The candidate will provide outpatient care at our Downtown Los Angeles outpatient clinic including but not limited to office consults, annual visits, follow-up appointments, and in-office procedures.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Must be comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Careers with Optum.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Two Medical Assistants to support the Physician with rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow-up appointments.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- We are passionate about patients.
- No nights, weekends, or.
- 40 / 20 minutes for consults and follow up appointments.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners