Family Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 25, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Park) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants.
- Make health care work better for everyone.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- The average number of patients seen per day is around 18-20.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- We built an entire organization around one giant objective.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- The candidate will provide outpatient care at our Downtown Los Angeles outpatient clinic including but not limited to office consults, annual visits, follow-up appointments, and in-office procedures.
- Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Must be comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- Here's the idea.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
- General in-office procedures.
- 40 / 20 minutes for consults and follow up appointments.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Two Medical Assistants to support the Physician with rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow-up appointments.
- Optum is looking for a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Huntington Park, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We are passionate about patients.
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their Covid-19 vaccination status.
- We offer a great work life balance with no required weekends or nights.
- Appointment Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- No nights, weekends, or.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Careers with Optum.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners